Thursday, December 23, 2010

October

Well October was a a crazy month for me! There was so much going on in my life and in just the city alone. School was going better, I had settled into the class and made friends. Everything was slowly becoming easier and easier, plus I was getting to know the city way better. This meant finding all the cool places to go for pastries and coffee, which with some help from my French friends and a little bit of wandering we definitely had success. Also many adventures which took us to all parts of the city, from museums to parks to shops to getting lost looking for an ice cream place. With October came fall, though the leaves didn't start to change till the last week of October. Unlike in Wisconsin when fall usually means chilly days, here the sun was
shinning and many days were warm though we did get those chilly days. The beginning of the month was mainly school and strikes, though the striking didn't get into full sting until about the the week before our fall break. We had a week and a half of of school at the end of October which I was so grateful for especially because it landed on my birthday!! Also this brought some great weekends with so really nice Rotarians!

No comments:

Post a Comment